Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How to Make Everyone Lov...oops...Hate You!


To make everyone HATE you, you need to be creative, because you are the only one who knows what can really drive your friends and folks crazy! However, here are some tips just to inspire you...

First of all you need to change your inner thoughts;Tell yourself every day: "With no exception, I am the only one who really matters!Me,me and only me!" and be sure this IS true.
The next step is starting to act like a certified bastard;
For example when your wife talks your head off saying: “The garage needs to be cleaned-up”, what’s the use of troubling yourself? She can handle it on her own.
Why should you care any way about your husband who keeps telling you:” I’m desperate to have some home-cooked meal, it’s been a year now since the last time! ”.
What’s to worry about when your parents start accusing you of being a “pain in the neck”? Or when your roommate complains about not being able to sleep the whole night because your socks stink?!
Remember; don’t give a damn about them! YOU are the only one who really matters. You don’t have to listen to their problems, you have enough of yours. If somebody’s parent were sick, what does it have to do with you? That is absolutely their problem. Well…they’ve once helped you with your math exam, but does it mean you’ll have to help them now to have their car washed? Nonsense!
You just go you own way and don’t bother; No matter they’ve been there for you all the time; Well, nobody asked them to!
It’s not your business if someone needs to talk to you. What do they have to say, any way? Some silly words, you bet!
So, go where you like and do what you want. That’s all that matters. It’s all for you. And the rest…let them go to hell!

Following the process above, I guarantee you'll be the most damn hateful person many people have ever known; Just don't say you are already one!


7 comments:

Sonia said...

Dear Mehrnaz,

First of all, I thank you so much for commenting on my web log. I hope you enjoy it!
You have a very nice web log! I like it! I enjoyed your post about human rights, but I somehow disagree with your last post! Of course, not you, but the one who has written it in the magazine.
I believe that although it's just we, who really matter, but we should be aware of people around us. We can't ignore them and live happily! I think that we should pay attention to people as they pay attention to us.
Anyway, it is my idea!
I have a suggestion for your web log, the falling objects in your blog which are really really funny, sometimes interrupt the reading process! They are really naughty! They don’t let us read your posts carefully!!! Would you ever do something against these naughty monkeys for the sake of your visitors?!!!

With bests wishes, dear
Sonia

Hala Fawzi said...

Hi Pakdel
This is Hala , a teacher from Sudan and a friend of your great teacher, Susan. I loved your post about the 25 tips on exams. You have a great sense of humor!
Can I share it with my students?
Thanks,
Way to go,
Happy blogging,

Mônica said...

Hi Mehrnaz,
I'm a teacher in Brazil and I loved your blog! Your post reminded me of a very funny Monty Python video called "How to Irritate People", have you ever seen it? It's hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Hugs from Brazil,
Mônica

Atousa said...

Dear Mehrnaz,
First of all; HE HE HE HE HE HE!!! Loved Your post. Maybe I should try it sometime and see how it works ;) Just kidding. I liked the other post you had about the exams too. Very very very... funny! Loved you weblog. It's a pitty I hadn't visited it earlier ;( But I promise from now on, I will visit it. So keep on posting funny things for me;)

Best wishes
Ati

C Major said...

Hi there,
I read in your profile that you teach and you like it. Great!
I'd like to invite you to join Tehran English Teachers' Association at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/t_e_t_a

Besides, if you really like teaching, you might as well want to contact me about an opportunity. My number is 0912 134 7970
wish you luck

Sonia said...

Dear Mehrnaz,
Firstly, thanks for reducing those little naughty monkeys!!! It is really better now! Then, I should admit that after you have changed the way of translating your last post, the irony behind it has become more apparent. Actually the first one was not like this one! Do you agree with me!!?!
In fact, I totally said my idea and didn’t want to accuse any body! It is a good job to have a debate with friends, sometimes! Isn’t it?!
After all, I enjoy reading your posts, and thanks for sharing!

Bests
Sonia

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear friend
I love this post for it is really delightful but why dont you yourself follow these tips and you are still a lovely girl